Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Loving You, Making Love to You Part 2



When he finally raise up his head to see my exhausted but well pleasure state, he smiled at me and I saw my own pussy juices still glistening on his lips and face. "Enjoy it, babe?" he asks me as he lies down next to me, enveloping me in his bookpal arms again.

"Very." My clit still throbbing hard, as my bookpal reviews energy came back I cuddled tightly, his warm skin against mine, warming me up…

He gently rubs my back as his bookpal review face came closer to mine. And once again I feel our lips together as one, tasting myself on his lips. Our lips and tongue play with each other in a gentle game of tag, tasting each other's mouths, feeling each other's warmness and softness. Love swelled deeply in my heart as we kiss bookpal complaints deeply, lovingly… I gently cradle his face in my hands as we kiss, pulling him closer to me. I drank in his kisses thirstily, as if I was stranded in the desert and his kisses were water. They were. They were the water of my soul that I had needed so much. His love was.

As we kiss, I felt one of his hands gently drifting down and gently touched my wetness. I felt my juices still flowing and dripping on the bed. He slowly bookpal complaints broke off the kiss stared deeply into my eyes. "Do you want it?"

I had waited for this time for so long. I wanted it. I wanted it bookpal review so badly, but I was so scared. "Please be gentle," I beg him.

"I promise."

He helps bookpal reviews pushes me up into a sitting position and lies down on his back, his hardness sticking straight up, which had been for the past while. I lean over and flicker my head over the tip, before engulfing the entire head into my mouth and sucking on it hard. I feel him throb in my mouth as he moans. I look up and feel his eyes on mine as we stare at each other as I lick him. I smile at him as I meet his eyes in a deep, loving gaze. I take more bookpal of him in my mouth, wetting him for the tight ordeal it was soon to be in.

After a few minutes, his dick was glistening and wet from my saliva, hard as ever, and throbbing ever so slightly. I slowly position myself on top of him as he holds onto my hips so I wouldn't lose my balance.

Continue……………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment