Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Losing My Virginity Again Part 3



As I said, I had never been with another man or seen other men's penis. I did not know how different they were. Mike's penis was 5" long when erect and it has seemed too big at the time. As Alex entered me I felt him entering me more and more. He was thick, very bookpal hard, and seemed endless. I now know he has an 8" penis with a large head. My body was overwhelmed with raw orgasmic energy as he entered me the first time. I had never felt anything like this. There was no pain; Just intense pleasure. I cried out and dug my nails into Alex's side. When he was fully inside me he paused. I could not see his face well as he lowered to me so I closed my eyes. I felt him deep inside me. It was like a presence all bookpal reviews its own. I had never felt so full, so consumed. I felt my body begin to shudder into an explosive orgasm. Never had I orgasmed from straight intercourse. Mike had to use his had to further stimulate me. Now my body pulsed with pleasure. I could feel the orgasm radiate through my thighs, up through my stomach, into my breasts, my lungs, my hands and my legs. My body was an orgasm. It expanded and exploded as Alex started to move his hips and thrust in and out of me. I felt his breath on my cheek, hot and fast. A low moan escaped from his lips as he pressed himself up off of me. His bookpal review chest was now above mine, supported by his strong arms. Still his hips thrust powerfully, his hard cock stretching me again and again. My orgasm subsided but my passion began to grow as I desired him to cum in me.

He slowed and lowered his lips to my right bookpal complaints breast. My nipples were hard. I felt his teeth close gently around my nipple while his hand closed on my left breast. My back arched, straining to make myself more accessible. I long deep moan leaked from my lungs. My nails raked across his strong broad back. I could feel the tension of Alex orgasm begin to build. His thrusting became quicker and more powerful. I lowered my hands to grasp his ass, pulling him even deeper into me. Quickly my own orgasm began to build. Never had I orgasmed more than once while making love. Now my second orgasm bookpal complaints approached like a train. I could tell Alex and I were both going to orgasm together.

Alex started to grunt with each thrust, my hips lifting to meet each thrust. My body was awash in passion. I heard myself saying "Now Alex...now". Then I felt him spasm powerfully as he shot his cum deep inside me. My own body bucked and shivered. I would have been ashamed had I not been so totally engulfed in our raw sex. As the explosion of our bookpal review orgasm subsided I realized that this was sex, not making love.

Alex collapsed bookpal down onto my chest, by breasts pressing flat beneath him. I could feel his cum starting to leak out of me. My body was fully satisfied. My breath came in gasps as I was fully exhausted. Alex lifted himself just enough to gently kiss my lips, then slid off to the side of me, his penis sliding out. Again I was surprised at his length. Even in bookpal reviews my exhaustion I felt a lust for his penis to be inside me again. It was a new experience. It crossed my mind that I had just lost my virginity again. This one, deeper inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment