Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Losing My Virginity Again Part 2



I am only 5' 4" so I had to climb the ladder bookpal to reach his hand. I found my face level with his ass. He turned to reach for the wrench and my eyes were transfixed by the outline of his erect penis through his jeans. His manhood was very clearly outlined through the fabric. I faltered handing him the wrench and then startled and blushed. Embarrassed I raised the wrench up to him. I was certain that he bookpal noticed me looking at his crotch. I was flustered and stepped down from the ladder. I didn't really know what to do or how to act. I had never considered another man at all. Yet I found myself stirred and my heart racing.

I don't know how long I stood at the base bookpal review of the ladder when I found Alex's standing in front of me and his hand on my cheek. He asked me if I was okay. I stammered a broken yes, then felt his lips press onto mine. My mind exploded. I could not process any real thought. I was consumed with emotions I did not understand and overwhelmed with a desire I did not know I had. I melted into Alex's arms. I did not kiss back immediately because I was so shaken. I simply felt his tongue explore my mouth and his arms surround me in his strong embrace.

Without being aware, I started kissing bookpal complaints him back. My lips worked against his and my tongue wrestled feverishly. I felt one of his hands cup my ass and pull me into him while his other hand stroked my hair and then settled down to my breast. I felt like I was being consumed as I inhaled his breath and my nipples hardened under his touch.

Mike and I had dated for three years and did not have sex until we were married. I considered sex an act of marriage. But at this moment I had no conscious mind. I was totally absorbed in the draining of my loneliness and an intensity of passion I had bookpal complaints never felt. I don't know how we worked our way to the basement guest room but I remember being lowered onto the bed which was always made up for guests.

I was wearing a pair of red stretch pants sex and a white button up blouse. The lights in the guest room were off so it was mostly dark. My shirt was open though I don't recall how and I felt Alex removing my pants. My cotton panties were soaked and I remember feeling slightly embarrassed. My hands were caressing Alex's chest, which was very toned. I had never bookpal review seen Alex in any way other than Mike's friend. I found that I had missed noticing how strong and muscular he was.

Alex now lay over me bookpal reviews and my thighs were spread around his hips. The image of his penis through his pants flashed through my mind. His penis seemed very much like Mikes. I knew he was about to enter me. My anticipation was intense. It had been over four years since I had made love. I did not have time to feel nervous. I felt the head of his penis touch my aching pussy. The sensation almost caused me to bookpal reviews orgasm right then. I gasped into his chest. His body loomed over me. Alex paused, whispering "should I stop"? I moaned "no" in a voice I hardly recognized. As he eased into me I realized I was wrong earlier when I saw his penis. I assumed he was erect because the size of his cock through his pants was the same as Mike's was when he made love to me. But what I saw was Alex's cock soft.
Continue………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment